As an experienced executive consultant with a background as a certified public accountant, Kevin Modany is used to helping his clients find solutions to problems as they manifest. Modany is the Managing Director at Bluerock Partners and an experienced accountant.
An energizing leader, Kevin Modany utilizes his skills in the field to connect with clients and provide them with the solutions, skills, and data sets they need to make good choices.
An experienced executive consultant, Kevin Modany has spent years developing the unique skills and approach to life that has made him so popular.
Kevin Modany dove into the executive consultant role to better understand the job, its outlook, and best practices.
Introducing the Executive Consultant
Executive consultants present solutions to businesses seeking to untangle increasingly complex challenges. Chief Executive Officers and Senior Executives often look to these professionals to help illustrate issues, streamline operations, and cut overall costs.
Working with data to develop advanced solutions is part and parcel of the experience for seasoned executive consultants. Consultants must then use excellent communication skills to briefly, clearly, and effectively transmit the knowledge that they have gained.
Executive consultants can be found in both short and long-term assignments. Sometimes, consultants can join a company for a longer-term project on the company’s executive team.
Functions of an Executive Consultant
Executive consultants remain involved and engaged with just about every phase of a business and its operations. Consultants like Kevin Modany will work with multifaceted skill sets to advise executives on diverse topics.
Commonly, executive consultants will be asked to tackle the following tasks while engaging in their duties with a business.
- SWOT Analysis – Uncover strengths/weaknesses/opportunities/threats for a business to understand how to improve them.
- Data Analysis – Improve operational efficiencies while offering enhancements.
- Managerial Concepts – Executive consultants work closely with employees to relay organizational concepts while enhancing employee performance.
- Strategic Guidance – Kevin Modany routinely works with senior executives to provide them with strategic guidance referencing restructuring programs.
- Generate Reports – Summarize surveys and research studies to bring solutions and data to senior executives.
- Corporate Mergers – Executive consultants work closely with high-level leadership to put the framework in place for potential mergers.
Looking to the Future With Kevin Modany
The role of the executive consultant is only to grow in the coming years. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more businesses are embracing what consultants can bring to the highest levels of their business.
Kevin Modany has displayed his versatile skillet since becoming a consultant in 2016. Modany’s focus areas include operational optimization, strategic planning, digital transformation, financial management, and mergers & acquisitions.